Thursday, January 24, 2013

can't tell you the truth about my disguise

Well I suppose in time to come you will be faced with many..um.
Sad 1D posts.
I think.
I know, I know, it is so terrible that presently my happiness is dependent on...this but tbh I can't do anything else right now.
You have no idea how easily you can get sucked into this.
And anyway, I just find it all fascinating.
There's a lot of things this band is hiding, a lot of secrets and conspiracies.
I guess that's what had pulled me in.
There're some things hidden, and if you dare to broach the depth, you'll see what.
It's so fatally intriguing.


This is the infamous Wellington moment.
I don't know what else you can infer from this besides the (very, very obvious) fact that Louis is going in for a kiss (and he doesn't hesitate to, because it's a day off or something, and they're just lounging in a bar), and Harry has just managed to stop him from doing so, just in time because there are paps and cameras recording this fgs, and so he quickly twists him around to show him and Louis realises and oh.
I think this is the only proof we'll need, yeah?
But wait, let me try to see it from a they-are-only-friends pov.
1. Louis walks up to Harry and gets very, very close.
Okay, maybe he wants to tell Harry something, that is all.
2. Harry spins him around to face the cameras.
Hey wait, why would Harry need to do this if Louis just wants to tell him something idgi?
3. Louis gets spun and cocks his head to bare his neck.
Umm. Ummmm? I can't it really looks like he's expecting a kiss there.
4. Harry has an arm around Louis all the while.
I really can't look at this and think platonic no just no.
I guess I couldn't see it from a they-are-only-friends pov after all?
And really, why would a need for all of that ^ arise if Louis just wants to tell Harry something friendly.

I am addicted to Unblock Me, maybe that's the only eventful thing that's happening in my life nowadays beside this whole thing.
And I gave up with The Catcher in the Rye.
I am hopeless, god.
I hoard so many books it makes me guilty.

Also let's just finish this with a Harry Styles appreciation session.

What a cupcake kitten.
[This is also highly reminiscent of that moment when Finn revealed his epicly beautiful golden hair, sigh.

Right in those goddamn feels.
It's like they both just shot you with so much beauty and just asdfghjkl.]

do you think this is a damn game, styles.

It's hard being a Louis/Harry girl AND a Larry shipper at the same time.
Idek how it happens.
How does anyone decide between wanting to kiss them and wanting them to kiss each other.
?????

The end.
Now let's hope I don't start writing and thinking about more crap.
I really need a notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment