Thursday, January 31, 2013

just under the upper hand

Oh god I've never felt more demoralized.
How on earth do I get to Victoria.
For hours I've been vainly scouring the damn directories which are of NO HELP whatsoever, and bus routes are hellish.
I have to change MRT lines a bit, and that's fine, really, but I am hopeless with buses, and now I am to determine the necessary bus changes and this must be the most challenging thing I've had to do in weeks.
There are no straight routes.
NO, just...no.
:'(
I just want to go to school like normal people, why is this so difficult!
Are you bent on keeping me away?
Omgusgddikuagiu.
:(

Alright done with my childish direction rant.
And time to pretend I'm some bloody explorer or something.

4 comments:

  1. Use gothere.sg!!
    If u take bus you'll end up at St Pats, which is near VJC:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found my way at last.
    Journey takes at least an hour.
    F.M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can sleep on the bus! Listen to ed sheeran! Drake! I don't know who else u listen to but yeah hehehe. Its gonna be fine, really :)

    ReplyDelete