Wednesday, January 2, 2013

if the city never sleeps then that makes two

I also want to catch Lord of the Flies on HBO at 4.30am later, which means I'll need to sleep NOW if I want to even wake up in time for that.
I don't know, my sleeping routine is so...non-existent.

Anyway, I really want to watch it.
It was such a good, powerful book, and I want to see how it looks like in real-person form.
I have no expectations; I just saw it on the programme and decided to want to watch it, so I will go and watch it.

(I will consent myself to watch the movie version of this because LotF is not that important to me.
As in, not like how A Little Princess is.
I will never watch a movie adaptation for that because I've already decided how everything looks like for me, in my head, and if I watch a movie for it I know everything will be distorted and I will be disappointed and everything will be tainted when I read it again.
You get it, yeah?)

No comments:

Post a Comment