Wednesday, June 2, 2010

/:)

Looking at my old blog which had around 10 long posts. I mean, those were from P6 nearing the PSLE so I obviously dumped it sooner or later. But Haiqal and Daiyana and Aunty Za all commented and you know, that was then. Good times, eh, good times. But my posts were so unbelievably FAKE. All about PSLE preparation and PSLE oral only and nothing else. Siigh. No emotions or whatever. At least this one's...alive and insightful(?).

Siiigh. Honestly, those WERE good times. :) Yeahhh... And it was pink too! Heh. Totally random and uncalled for. X)

You know, when I was P6, still kinda... innocent. I mean puberty hadn't started.... Eeyer! What the hell?! I did NOT just say that. But it's TRUE so. Uh.

What the shit.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that my P6 years were very... simple and not too complicated, like now. You know what I mean? -reminisces- But I am thankful that at least my problems are also to do with friendship and that is good because it means I am not a loner. (...........)

Ha. Ha. Ha. Well. I think I'll just put the link here even though no one bothers but I care and I want some part of the primary school me to be on this blog which covers my secondary school life. VoilĂ .

http://chamomile830.multiply.com/

Yep. When chamomile was my favourite flower. Sorry but I think I'll continue sticking with lavender for a long time. But there! 830 will remain favourite number combo for life! August 30 what. Ha. Randomming here. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment