Thursday, June 10, 2010

Regrets

I have now come to realize that in life, there will be many regrets. I mean, I'd faced them many times now. For instance, that time Jan regretted saying 'Oh by the way, I am from SC too' to the elevator doors that were sliding shut. The lift contained, oh, just a teacher and a hiuge group of SC students(!!). And Anis now regrets lending the Percy Jackson and The Titan's Curse book to Alyssa because now she's no more the first one to read the book, therefore, it is now considered...impure? And so, she does not allow me to read the 2nd book, the Sea of Monsters one. Menaing I have to wait like what, 5 months more till she finishes reading the remaining 4 chapters of the Lightning Thief book PLUS the whole of the SOM. >:( It's not fair because I have to wait 5 months for a pleasure lasting 5 days.

Anyway, back to regrets and regretting, you know. It just exists. Surely there is something everyone regrets.

What do I regret? I don't know. Life is a long period of time. Hm. Wait, I can't assume, you know. /:) But I do not think I have regretted anything. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment