Friday, June 4, 2010

iPhobia

GAH! Why is it so freaking DIFFICULT to get the latest iPhone price huh?! Papa says it is around $300 to $500, one site says it is around $1000(?!) and the other one says it costs $0.00(?!?!). Then, I gave up. Sigh. I don't wanna spend all that saved up money. :( Also, I do not know how much there is in there because it's the kind that can be opened only using a can-opener. But it's pretty heavy. Yep. And there must be at least $50 in there or I'd be so mad.

I think I just want the iPhone 3G one. Not 3GS. But. Maybe I want the 3GS. But that would be costly and so ex. :L

I just want a freaking iPhone. But the latest model would be cool, yes?

Siiiigh. I just want the feeling of being rich. Having an iPhone would change that fact looking at how much I need to fork out. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment