Monday, June 21, 2010

Dearest Life,

Goodness, I really regret even touching the lemon honey Strepsils. I don't think it tastes nice and sweet at all. It reminded me of, urgh, eating rubber balloons. Instead of making me feel better, I get a worse headache. Now, I think I would rather gargle salt water. What a waste of my $1.10 for 6 useless lozenges. How on earth am I going to finish 5 more? :(

On the topic of attention seekers, I think now I don't quite have to explain on it. It's obvious that they do that because they are really feeling insecure and lost inside and don't know if people will continue liking them when they know them even more. So they just continue faking and smiling and laughing doing everything they can all the while trying to fit in. And hoping that people will not leave them in the end. They keep thinking that people are done with them once that 'fire had burned down'. Thus, the start of their depression. Honestly, what they need is one smile and a hug that is sincere. End of story.

I have not been fulfilling my promises, Life. I must pack for camp today and prepare my uniform today or else I will be pretty much dead by execution.

I shall start with HMT and polishing my boots.

I am not ready to be a Sec 3. I do not want to be a Sec 3. I do not want to be the start of SCRCY's downfall. Fear? I don't know, maybe. Apprehension? Totally.

My time management is extremely bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment