Monday, June 21, 2010

With all my love to Life,

Coco, despite having scratch me, bite me, ignore me for these past few six years, had really showed me how important she is in my life. I honestly cannot imagine life without her curled up on the sofa or the carpet asleep and then waking up stretching before slumbering again. I cannot imagine her dead. Maybe, she will pass on when I do not live here anymore...

Like Mama and her late cat, Manis(sweet in Malay). Manis died after Mama got married and while she was pregnant with me.

I hope Coco will pass away when I am pregnant with my own little baby and eat ice-cream tearfully next to my own husband. Just like Mama. :)

Nyai says she had always prayed that the late Manis and arwah Yai would pass away in the morning and that she would be there to see the deaths. Nyai got her wishes fulfilled. That's nice.

Al-Fatihah for Manis, and arwah Yai.

Life, since this is more about him, please do send my regards to your brother, Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment