Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why?

Is it that only when we face difficulty do we seek help from God? I mean, usually, we only turn to Him when we desperately need Him. But do not bother when we are in periods of peace.

When in fact, everyday is a miracle and is full of blessings. Hidden or apparent. Therefore, in my opinion, we should think of God always and not only in times of hardship. This is because we should be thankful to God for letting each day happen. Actually, everything has a positive side. Really.

.........

I know I'm rambling on and on with the content being very scattered. But I'm just trying to say that God is....great. He gives us a balance of good times and bad. He gives us hardships to allow us to do the best we can thus allowing us to get a lot of pahala. Meaning, times of hardships are chances which He gives us to do good deeds. :0000

-enlightenment-

And good times are for us to simply enjoy.

Hmm... I think I still have a lot to think about on this matter. And I'll need plenty if time to organize all this information. But in short, I love Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment