Sunday, June 6, 2010

.......

I was quite In A Mood, wasn't I? Ah, dammit. :( I still can't believe the f-word is there. :D

But honestly, the weekend wasn't too bad.:) I'm at Nyai's house now. I had a sleeppover here from yesterday after the kenduri for arwah Yai(WHICH I MISSED BECAUSE OF OA). Uh, let's start from scratch...

On Friday, I was getting so pissed that the bloody printer wouldn't print my OA notes just because the Cyan ink cartridge was empty. I don't even need the bleeding blue colour. I just need black. Which was full. Yet it wouldn't print. Dammit. And I got pissed. And very pissed. And suddenly I was emoing. And then I felt unloved. Then I cried. And emoed. And cied some more. And lashed out at Xuan Yi on MSN. Damn, I am so sorry. :(

Then on Saturday, for the OA thing, I forgot to bring cutlery, had no notes, came almost late...again. And I was just emoing somemore there. And uh...yeah. Lebih-lebih lagi kerana si dia ada situ.

But I hated the outdoor cooking. The fire just refused to light up and from now onwards, I hate instant noodles. URGH. Bleh. URGH URGH URGH URGH. Until we had to But the day got better and well... It was fun, I guess. play a vege-eating contest just to finish it. Unfortunately, Nicci seemed The food was.......uh.....uh. But the vege. OMG. URGH. PLAIN to always win until Jan conquered her. Muahaha. And uh, yeah.

When I got to Nyai's house, there were so many people. Too many. Sigh. In my dirty SCRCY shirt and track pants, I don't think I quite fitted in. But whatever. Salam, salam, salam, went to the guest room(wah air-con!!) and saw Haiqal Daiyana Anis Arinah Shireen Adani Aryan and then I smiled. Blah blah blah blah blah. Then after the whole event the adults stayed back to discuss the problem. :( Damn that bitch to the deepest pits of hell. DAMN HER!!!!!!! I HATE HER MORE THAN DRIMA! Stupid bitch can't even see that SHE'S the problem, and not Aunty Za or Haiqal, Daiyana and Arinah. But you know what? Sigh. I won't judge. Whatever.

Then we OMG, we slept so late, like at 3 am. We were watching RWJ vids even though it was not quite appropiate for the 3 little kids. :D And it was so COLD. I had a very hole-y blanket and was sleeping under the air-con on the mattress on the floor with 3 people squeezed on it. Un-comfy.

But ANYWAY. We had lotsa fun! We're going to Macdonald's soon with Aunty Julia and Uncle Andy. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment