Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh btw, thank you to everyone who made camp awesome

Sometimes, I feel like I betray friendships. And I am so sorry. But I hope if you think that, then know that I still consider you a great awesome super great unforgettable fun friend. And a best friend.

So thank you.

Jan for believing in me 100% of the time and helping me to pass FD Accred. You are the awesomest. :) I'm not kidding. I love you very much. :) Oh btw, I LOVED/LOVE your performance for campfire. NICE ONE, JAN. :D

Nicole for saying 'of course' with that half-whisper and expression that says 'why are you even asking that' when I asked 'Will you be my best friend?' You crack me up all the time, I swear. /:)

Nicolette for being a source of entertainment. I guess you really really really love your home. Haha, jkjk. You are one awesome dudette. I won't lie.

Nicci for sharing your super big sleeping bag with me even though you probably wanted everything for yourself. :/ No I'm KIDDING. I sure hope sharing my 'pillow' made up for it. :D Sorry I couldn't fulfil my promise to do head-to-toe for Day 3. :( I will not break it though, the next firedrill, I will do it.

Alyssa for being a great groupmate, most of the times. No I'm KIDDING. But why you so quiet sometimes one? >:/ You know how boring it was? I resorted to 1) talking to SOB who's currently dead. 2) talking to my food. Oh and thanks also for putting up with me during the hike. That was fun. :D

Kimmy for being a casualty with me. That was so BORING. I HATED BEING A CASUALTY. Ok, maybe I'm lying a teeney weeny bit, because I don't have to do pumpings and all, but I admit that all those were what shaped camp. So I was very upset that a little fall ruined the whole camp. Day 3 is so incomplete. :( Therefore, thank you for being with me and for composing the greatest song for POC. :)

Jayasree, of course! Why should I forget my own mum? You were a fun person. I enjoyed bullying you in many little ways which you may not have known. I DANCED WITH YKW. HA. TAKE THAT. AND AS ALYSSA WOULD SAY, SO THERE.

OMG MISELLE. WE BROUGHT 2 OF THE EXACT SAME STUFF. :000 How awesome! You were/are awesome! Oh right and thanks for giving me the brilliant idea of using glasses during June camp. You did not get hurt at all. Mm-hmm, ohkay. Oh! And for reacting exactly the way I wanted when I said Ami Ma'am was speaking French. :D

Xuannie for being fun and random and awesome as always. You made camp so much more fun with your x-traordianry voice during FD. And thank you for playing staring contests with me. I think I tried subtly playing that with you during keep still before lunch on Day 1 when you were at the table at the furthest corner. But I don't know if you know... Gosh, SORRY FOR FORGETTING YOU!! DD: ILY K?

Mary Ma'am for being a great group I/C. FOXY LOXY IS THE BEST RIGHT? Even though Piramol Ma'am did not come and stuff. I really liked your excited expression when Foxy Loxy became doomed to be gay for life. :D

No, I'm sure there are more. Especially for the ex-NCOs. Yes, THAT will have its own special thank-you blog post.

:)

Damn, I love Break Your Heart with Ludacris. Taio Cruz is the awesomest. My favourite artist evar. :) I love his whole album! That's good because I don't usually like all the songs on an album. Same with B.o.B., I like all his songs on his album too, but Anis has already taken him, so that leaves Taio Cruz to be mine. :)

Eh, and I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
Eh, like a big bad wolf I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone
Eh, if you fall for me I'm only gonna tear you apart
Eh, told you from the start, eh


That's for me. I never seem to stick to one friend. :( Haha well that's my favourite part anyway, I will always tap my feet to that. Always.

Oh, and THANK YOU once again. I LOVE ALL OF YOU and I wish I could give you Lemon Honey Hacks but too bad I'd rather keep all of the 3 packets for myself. Oh, and remember, you better not do anything bad to me or else I will eat all the snacks Isabel Ma'am gave us. Remember ah, 8 packets of Chocolate & Almond biscuit sticks and 1 hiuge packet of Hershey's Kisses Dark Chocolate. You don't want that to disappear. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment