Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I wish with all my almost-broken heart that jealousy is non-existent

:( Sigh. Jealousy must be the worst thing ever. It always leads to hate, and that is definitely NOT good. Must breathe.

I don't even get why I am jealous. If only jealousy weren't my flaw..

But anyway, at least I can continue fattening myself up with chocolate cream biscuits and milk prata which I can happily say that I can make myself. Yesss. I do not need to go to the local coffeeshop anymore for a bite of it. I make myself a plate full of those. >:) Yeah, I tried making it today. It was kinda successful, I guess. Teehee.

And I painted my toenails with henna. And um, it's just random FYI but it's um, yeah. And henna is better than nail polish in more ways than one. It stays there for a long time and it doesn't disappear by itself. You don't have to do anything to remove it, just cut your nails, as per normal, so it's no hassle. Plus, it is okay to solat with it on. Not like nail polish, which requires base and top coats, and some nail polish remover if you want to get rid of it. Also, sometimes, it doesn't seem to stay on and some parts rub off. Ick. And anyway, you cannot solat with it. So yes. :)

And my week so far had been quite wonderful with the sleepovers- with family and friends. ;) Thanks Nyai and my great cousins and the parents and Jan and Nicole for the lovely time. ^^

Hm. I see that this post is very..random.

No comments:

Post a Comment