Friday, July 2, 2010

C':

I really do not know what to think of today. Hmm.

LAMDA. Was..weird. Heehee "No I'm serious it's a real question." "What's your problem?!" Haha it's funny because visitors don't usually say that and it's even funnier because it happened to none other than Mr Nicholas Wong.

Sigh. I think I can't write/type anything because I feel empty. No really. I haven't eaten dinner although I had been complaining of how hungry I am since like, 5pm. :L I kind of went home, and could only make it to the living room sofa before I plopped down and went to sleep. At around 8.20, I woke up and wondered why no one (but Aryan and Bibik) was home. Then I remembered Anis and Adani had Kumon and Papa was talking about some date he was having with Mama today since I had no French class and he needn't fetch me or anything. Then 2 minutes later, I heard some commotion outside the door and, realising that they are now home, quickly went back into the room 'cause they'd so totally flip if they saw that I hadn't showered and was still in my uniform.

Then I fell asleep again. Until 10.50pm. Gah. I'm so hungry. Oh never mind, just one time. Usually, I won't skip dinner. Oh, I am quite hungry.

Today I got the worst news ever. Isn't my birthday supposed to be a day purely full of fun and happiness? SO why must CHEMISTRY of ALL THINGS be at the top of the priority list on 30 August? AND EVERYTHING will be tested. :( I thought I was supposed to get ready for The Big Day. THAT is referring to MY special day. Great, now whenever I say 30 August, they'll think of some bloody chemistry test whose weightage is, oh let's just say a mere 60%! >:( Thanks SO much for stealing my glory. Nice job, it's only the 3rd lesson and I already hate you.

Aahh.. What a cold night. Neither the fan nor the air-conditioning is on yet I still feel cool and comfy. Maybe it's because I just showered? Haha. But it IS a very nice night for sleep and rest.

I don't know if I can still sleep though, after having done so for almost six hours. That's way more than my normal sleeping hours on mormal weekdays. :0 Usually, due to laziness and procrastination, I get 4-5 hours. Ha. Oh wait, maybe I still DO feel tired. Perhaps it's due to the loveliness of the night. :)

Oh.. GREAT time to do homework, yes? ;) Okay, so I will. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment