Saturday, July 3, 2010

I feel guilty.. :(

I ate so much today I think I overshot 1731 calories already. :S Let's recap, shall we?

2 bowls of chicken porridge.

1 pack of Chocolate Oreos with a glass of milk. At least 150 cals

1 Cinammon Doughnut (Oh God)

A few potato chips!! DDD:

3 sticks of Strawbery Pocky biscuit sticks.

A can of Iced Lemon Tea. 132 cals

A little candy floss. DDD:

A bowl of noodles.

A few sugar-coated yummies.

A huge slice of Hawaiian Pizza.

A huge slice of pizza with a lot of meat.

Oh. My. God.

That is like A LOT. :(

I feel super guilty now. My tummy feels queer. You know what? Weirdly, it also feels unfull. I mean, filled, but not full. My gosh. I ate so much why am I not bloated yet? >:L That will make me eat more obviously I do not want THAT to happen.

Haha well, the shamefully huge amount of food is because we are at Nyai's house now watching the World Cup Argentina vs Germany. I would like very much to support Argentina and not Germany for obvious reasons, but they're not going too far. -.- So, uh, I guess I'll go support Germany lah. =.= So the food's like snacks.

Wah Germany scored 1 goal already!

No comments:

Post a Comment