Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I feel a slight change coming over me

During the week-ends, somehow I decided to stop it. Stop this..weakness. I am sick of the way everything is controlled with the slightest tantrum. Sick of how she controls everything. I may be wrong, but I see it a lot of times. A LOT.

Oh, who am I kidding? I can't do it. I can't be as mean as I want myself to be. I can't even write my true feelings on this public blog.

I can't snap back at people lest I hurt them, and then they will hate me, and..omg. This is not about hurting their feelings, right? It's about mine! I don't want them to walk out on me.

But I'll try. I mean I have one friend I can turn to. No matter what. So that won't matter. Can I be as mean as I want to?

Sure, go ahead.

But I tell you, I had never looked at this one person and felt such an intense hatred(?) and anger(?) for hurting other people. And not trying to change that.

My god. Do you think everything revolves around you or what? My goodness. I am very through with the way you dominate things and act all superior.

Dear Life, I shall try to show my true feelings as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment