Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dear Time,

Oh, you pass by so fast! It seems like it was only yesterday that I had the best average school day ever.

Oh my god. This is lame. I don't know. Just trying to keep the blog alive. What's the use of it if no one reads it?

I am damn tired. I should go and do the HML homework. Page after page of torture. OH OH! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! :D

-Ego moment alert!!-

Cikgu praised me for my karangan!! :D I got, uh, 52/70 and it might look bad but its actually not and its actually quite a high mark. And Cikgu says that tomorrow, she'll go through the compositions and share them with the rest. And she specifically says she'll share mine! :) Aww.. I feel.. uh.. egoistic? proud? elated? I don't know. A mix of those three. :) Oh and especially since I wrote that compo during the time of WIWOWA. It's like, a lucky charm or something, haha! :)

Or maybe not. I remember all those other times from WIWOWA. And I wasn't always feeling high from them. Hmm.. Whatever.

I still do feel egoistic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment