Saturday, July 3, 2010

Haha

Brrr it IS a cold night. Only the fan is on and I'm still feeling the coldness enveloping around my feet thought it's been hours since my shower at 11pm. I don't feel tired, yet. I feel exactly the same tiredness level as I do in school.

Okies... So these 4 hours had been used to finish up a 3 page chemistry worksheet, and..nothing else. Hey, I did something, kay? And isn't it great to not need to think about chemistry anymore for the rest of the weekend? :D I was distracted. There you go. Xuan Yi was yakyakyakking about stuff. :D But it was fun. Except she burnt her foot with iron water. D: Ouch. And blahblahblah. I feel quite lonely now she's gone to pin her belt and then she will sleep.

So.. I am done! Except for one question.

'Name an element that does not have the 3 particles stated in the table above. State which particle is absent.' What kind of element has no neutrons, protons or electrons? Sad life, eh?

Other than that, I am done. With chemistry. Should I do history now? Hmm.. Uh, I'm running out of fulscap paper. Oh, wait I DO have fulscap paper! Yay! I'll do history now bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment