Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You know something?

Sometimes, the easiest way to stop the pain is to simply extract yourself from the confusion in the first place.

Extract myself from SCRCY Sec 3s for a moment. Forget the way some people are acting so..witchy. And forget how everyone must get along with each other. Forget how it is forbidden to act bitchy at all. And forget how you are forced to be part of this term called 'a level bond' at the end of the day.

Goodness, I miss Siti a lot. :( She's the only way I forget SCRCY for a little moment. When I NEED to forget it all, she absolutely HAD to be away for at least 2 weeks. In her world of choir, bitchiness is part and parcel of everything. Cliques form and no one cares. In fact, cliques were supposed to form anyway. Kind of a carefree life.

When she's around, we get to bitch and bitch and bitch about anyone even though she won't know the person I'm bitching about too much. And we don't care. You know she says 'Your levelmates are very bonded.' a LOT. And everytime, I just look her in the eye and smile, or scoff, maybe, I don't know.

ufhoshfosfnkjshfdwoiefgb

I just want her back.

As a sidenote, this week is the worst week ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment