Monday, July 26, 2010

I fail as a sister

Why does this always happen? Am I always such a bad example? Can I not lead them properly? Now Adani talks so rude to Papa and Mama. Even I wasn't like that in P1. She knows bad words too. And that is not good. Aryan is so bratty. But maybe that's because he knows he's the only guy. -.- But well, you know. Even Anis is so so so rude.

Am I such a bad sister? Everytime I fear that I am not showing them enough love and care. Why is it so hard for me? Why is it everytime I shout at them and scream at them, for no reason too. I don't want them to follow my example. I really don't. I especially don't like how Anis treats them. It is extrememly unsisterly.

I keep saying I'll do better with each new sibling. But now I have no more chances because I will obviously have no more. I disappoint myself everytime. Is it too late to change them? And myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment