Wednesday, August 25, 2010

13

Hey you.
I won't care if you give a too honest opinion, or whatever other crappy stuff you might do to me. I understand that.
But ruin my day first thing in the morning?
Make me feel crappy when I was actually happy about it?
Give me that action face and then walk away from me?
Oh, and the best part?
I actually thought you would not do what you did.
You did, wait, do(present tense; you seriously do not know, and now I will never tell you) not even KNOW what they did to her.
You don't even understand that she had been tolerating what she had tolerated for a few months already.
Just like me.
And you would never understand how much I love my sisters and how much I will do to protect them.
Whatever lah, ok?
I have other people who get me.
So you know what?
You might think I'm being mean or whatever, but YOU know I'm sensitive.
So Ima act cold to you and wait till you do something about it.
I don't care if that's being bitchy.
I really don't care.

13 pieces of evidence, and school's over, and I'm still counting.
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment