Monday, August 2, 2010

Today was awesome :D

I learnt a lot of new things. Like how Shakespeare is not really confined to one era. And I learnt how to find volume and surface area of cones! For recess, Miselle helped me do the balancing of equations. Hehe. -guilty grin- But I learnt something! I was not spoon-fed or anything. And I had a fun practical for chemistry and Siti and I were lab partners! Home Ec was the second-best because Angeline did not come so I was alone! And I pretended I was a mother and housewife and I cooked everything myself! And the best part was CE! No teacher came! D: Woah, right? So then, I just went outside with Nicole and guess what? We did FD Gold! And talked about stuff! :) It was such fun! And I became high. Oh, please pardon me if I had insulted anyone or anything. I become a little bolder when I get high.

I love FD.

No comments:

Post a Comment