Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am SO happy! :)

Tomorrow will be a brilliant day! I have finished all my homework, except for LA. I haven't annotated the poem yet, but I had printed it. :) And Mr Cho will probably go through it in class and all that. :D And my History file is thick so that's a good thing!

And then there's Home Econs tomorrow, and CE which will probably be slack, and there's Chem Lab, and Math will be fun as always!

Alyssa will write back to me because she said she will. And I will be able to see all my lovely friends! I'll ask Siti how the interview went, and then accompany her if she wants to pray even though I can't. I'll talk to Xuan Yi about Anis and feel thankful that I have a fun sister. I'll chat with Carlyn during class while not paying attention. I will talk talk talk to Nicole about whatever I want to talk about.

And then during recess, we will all speak to the Sec 2s in hopes that maybe this will improve everything.

I will sleep earlier than usual tonight, even though it's 11pm. I'll wake up tomorrow with my family to join them in their pre-dawn meal even though I can't fast; my breakfast will be the delicious nasi briyani we had for buka today!

And well, I am just SO happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment