Sunday, August 1, 2010

Titles can be so unnecessary at times

Hey my 'l' key is screwed so please don't mind me if an 'l' is missing.

Ok. So. FD Gold.

I passed! Yay! :D But you know what? I made an 11.11 wish after the theory paper at the eeventh second. I wished that I would pass without having to re-test anything. It came true! :D Actually, I would have wished for something else but you know, I just had to ask for this. Ok, so now for my other wish, I just have to wait for the time I actually manage to catch 11.11am.

Uhh.. Oh yeah. I think this week had been so busy and tiring. I dread reaching Sec 4. :( 2 years is not long you know? At east on Friday I had some motivation because after French I was going to Al-Falah! :D It had been a looong time since I'd been to a mosque. Then they have some ceramah on the Malam Lailatul Qad'r. And after that we went to the Adam Rd food court there for dinner. At 9pm. Can you imagine? Me still in my school clothes. D:

To make a long story short, it has been a long week. Or maybe I shoud say short? Before I know it, the year would be over. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment