Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blue

You know those songs that have some of those high piano notes? Yeah, those lively, happy piano notes. I hate those songs. They are too..sky blue. I never liked sky blue songs. You know, songs like 'Kings of Anything' and unfortunately, 'Ce Qu'ils Aiment' also. I always liked more emotional songs. Or those with lower notes; the ones that get your heart pumping and whatnot. Those dark purple or black songs, like 'Already Gone' and 'Airplanes'. I love those kind. I won't mind songs with high UNPIANO notes, those are orange. Like 'Almost Love'. 'Elle' has high notes, but only at the starting. I think it's the emotional-ess of it that makes me love it, 'cause I can't stand high piano notes. And ultimately, the song is accompanied by those lower notes. This song is a rare colour, it's gold.

Today was fun. I went to Nenek's house to buka puasa pulak. Well, Ili is not such a bad cousin. And Kakak Shasha; OMG. She is hilarious kay? It was fun. (((:

Though in the midst of all that fun and laughter, I was plagued by some..problems. :( Yeah! I shared them with my cuzzies and well, I don't know. They kind of helped me. (: They told me possible retorts. Most were unfeasible. LOL.

OHOHOH. We planned to prank call someone. But in the end they all ah, tsk tsk tsk scared lah don't want to do anymore. -.- Anis and I can't because yeah. Hahaha.

Wrong number. This is bangla. When can we go out?
TANNING SALON!
Plus a million other examples which I forgot. /:)

No comments:

Post a Comment