Thursday, August 19, 2010

Scenario

Dear Anis, thank you for hearing me bitch. I was in SUCH a bitchy mood and you are SUCH a wonderful listening sister! :)

Me: I wish I could go up to her and talk about it. I feel like slapping her. OH! It would be like this.

M: Hey, can I talk to you for a moment, privately.
E: Yeah, sure.
M: Ok. 1. -blahblahblah- 2. -ahemahemahem- So, on behalf of them, this one's for you.
-PIAK-
Elle will glare at me and try some of those tactics.
M: YOU BLOODY BITCH.


Me: And then, some catfight will break out. And I can't run away, I run too slowly.
Anis: Then, you can make a gang or something. -insert 4 names- 5 against 1.
Me: Oh right! Hahaha! :)

Thanks Anis, I love you. But then again I also, as a friend, love Elle. And everyone else involved. :((((((

On a lighter note, I had sent Drima an anonymous letter. I had decided to be her anonymous friend. :) I love letters. Have I told you that? I think letters can cheer anyone up. (: She needs one.

No comments:

Post a Comment