Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have the awesomest cousins ever

I was teaching Daiyana on how to do percentage and stuff and do you know what Daiyana sent me today?

Kak audi, u dnt need to reply as ur prepaid is low. I want to tell u tt ur teaching really helps me . Its easier n faster for me to do . So , thnx for teaching me < 3 .

Isn't that so sweet? :) She even knows my prepaid is low! I think she's really thoughtful and caring. She is very beautiful inside and out, isn't she? I'm so glad I have her as my cousin.

The sweetest cuz: Daiyana! :D
The coolest cuz: Hushy- stay cool! ;)
The funnest cuz: Haiqal. It's always nice to have a guy cousin who's near my age to talk to.
The cutest cuz: Arinah. I think you're clever too! (:
The most huggable cuz: Shireen FND. Hehe. :D
The weirdest cuz: Khaliq! AKA Garlic boy! But you're a really interesting character too.. You make my life fun :D

Yup. So that makes my list of my best cousins, in no particular order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment