Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am mad at Life

Siiigh. What's up with the world?

I'm sorry, but I have to say this.

As a senior, a senior, who is supposed to know how to carry herself in front of her juniors etc, are you supposed to do that?

Nonononono, this is not working out. I can't. I feel suppresed. I think I'm not mad about that. I'm just bitter as of now. My heart's bitter.

-blah blah blah blah-? :(

Darn, I need people who know my secret to talk to me. :(((

And I have to shoot myself for shouting at Haiqal and Arinah and Shireen. :( But, they were so noisy, and rough, and jumpy. It was night time. I couldn't stand it.

What are you doing? It's late at night for goodness sake! This is not your house! What are you doing, you tell me? Why are you all jumping around playing wrestling? I got hit just now and my head got scratched by my headband. Can you all just stop it? There are people who are trying to sleep!

Senior instinct much? I never shout at them. I tried to once, it was such a fail. But this time, I did not even laugh and I bet my face was as hard as elle's.

YES. I'm gonna call her Elle from now onwards.

But anyway, thank you for the lovely evening. I still love you, my darling cousins. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment