Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Promise

I think I shall revert to my secret-keeping self. I realised something today too! It's like, at first, you are trustworthy. Then people trust you and tell you all their secrets. And you feel so so powerful because you kind of know all their weak points. And then you use all that juicy gossip to get people to go to you to be able to know all that. And in the end, you realise that it's wrong. And so, here I am.

Today marks the day I realise that I really do love my sisters even if I say I don't.

You know, I hug Adani every single day before she goes up the spiral staircase to the Alice Lee Hall.

Today Anis was so upset at some... things. She said she wanted to just hug me and tell me everything when I came home. And I came home later than she expected. :( So I just hugged her on the spot. Then, do you want to know what I did? I called those 'friends' of hers. And I kind of.. you know. And I even had time to insert some 'chastisement' saying that they should not have been in the shopping mall in the first place. I said, "It's your prelims, isn't it?" -ahemahem-

And blahblahblah. I said, "Look, I can't be there for her 24/7. So since you're there in school, can you please do me a favour and take care of her feelings for me?"

I feel powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment