Friday, August 27, 2010

Trials

Today was our Controle 3. :0000 I totally studied my arse off kay! Ok, maybe I'm lying about that, but still, I STUDIED HARD. I want to get at least 70/90 now. I'm sick of always getting 60 plus. -.- And yeah, I think it was okay lah. Not that bad. The listening compre was a killer man! I couldn't hear properly and for the 2nd part I left out many many questions. Lost 4.5 marks already. ): Well, anyway, I hope to redeem myself in the Grammaire section. (: I think I'll do okay for that part. I'm not too worried for this test because I don't think I will fail lah. Heehee. I don't sound egoistic, right? :)

Sigh. Siti is gonna find out if she will be going to VJC on 30 August. :( If she does, then, urgh. :((((((( It's hard. I don't know. SHFHFJSFHGAKUWHDQWUKFBXCVGFW!!!!!
:( It hit me yesterday during sahur. I'm losing a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment