Monday, August 9, 2010

Siiiiigh.... What an accomplished day

Haha I went to the gym! :D I feel fit..kind of. I think I'm gonna visit it more often. Seriously. I gotta do something about all that flab! DDD:

Hmm... I did my Math and started my French already. That's great! But I have a lot more to do so yeah.

The highlight of the day is definitely NDP!! OMG DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED I WAS TO SEE ALYSSA AND AMANDA AND MISELLE AND XUAN YI? Hahahah. But I saw Miselle only! But still!! You know, that fire and pride in you when you say 'That's my friend!!' Oh, imagine how they must be feeling! Hahaha. Great job guys! You were A-W-E-S-O-M-E! :)))

I think I'm blogging too much again. Doesn't this prove how much time I spend online? And how bored I can get? And how I can never manage my time properly? Man.. Tsktsktsk. Bad ah! Heehee.

Ok, bye for today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment