Sunday, May 30, 2010

Admit it. You play with dolls too.

Barbie dolls are fun. You can make up any stories with them. You can style their hair anyawy you want and make them have a wedding so you can also make a pretty wedding gown out of any cloth you find. So you see, Barbie dolls toy with your imagination. (Haha, get it? Toy? Dolls are toys? The..Argh forget it.) But lately, I've never had time to play. So the holidays will be a great time to catch up with them! :D

But this whole week Anis has school so she can't stay up late to play dolls with me. :/ Siiiiigh.

Never mind! If I play by myself, then I can control the whole story and no one else may change the storyline! Yay! I should go and play now before I get tired. Anyway, it's very rare to complete a story properly. Usually we just leave it hanging and forget it. So.. let's just hope that the June holidays bear fruit to something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment