Friday, May 21, 2010

Don't wanna talk much

Um, reading 'That Summer' now. Um, just finished enrichments- Malay Film Appreciation and Amazing race @ Marina Barrage. It was okay. Except that the film thing was very... Well, we got to eat chips while watching the movie. And I ate too much for an empty stomach. Got a headache. Since it's salty so it's dehydrating. And I had the French test after that. Did it with a headache. Ouch. But something good happened! :D -Ego moment, k?- Madame Pang told me that she wished the other students would read like me! :) Hahaha. Probably because it was a 95% boys class and me and Sharlotte (is that how I spell it?) were the only girls there. And she was from Friday class too so we became friends, I guess? And I'm tryna say that the boys may have read horrible. But I guess I screwed up my actual written test so... :( And who knows soon some people might tell me that Madame Pang thought their reading was good too and I was not really one of the best readers. :(

Damn it I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment