Friday, May 14, 2010

T'was A Fruitful Day

This morning I prayed to Allah to give me strength to get through the day alive because I slept so so so late on Thursday and was so so so tired when I woke up (late) at around 5.45am. And thus, I knew I would be 3/4 asleep during all the classes. So I decided in the morning to just leave it all to God, plus begged Him to just make the day decent and liveable if not exceptionally good.

Lessons were ok I guess, nothing too bad happened today. Except that I was half-asleep during Math and Lang Arts and Physics(don't I always for this). The other lessons, HMT, Geog and History was actually pretty good. I like the Geog, Lang Arts, and History lessons today the most. Because during History, Mr Ang showed us the bombing scene from the movie Pearl Harbour to show us what the actual thing might have been like. We are doing WW2 now, and I find it quite fascinating. I can't wait to see the beheading pictures he promised. But I know I'll feel queasy after seeing them. It always happens. I like to see how torture is carried out but when I really do, I get cold feet.

And for Lang Arts we played this guessing game for literary devices. And I won 2 SoChews. That's good.

And Geog, oh man. I think that was the most fruitful lesson today. I took down many many many notes. My printed slides are practically polluted with notes. (Get it, polluted? Global warming? Get the..the link? Get.. oh never mind.) And I did not feel sleepy at all! :D I think I was paying a lot more attention than I usually do.

And French. Now that I switched back to Madame Pang, lessons are damn fun. I love French TTM!

And after that, I went to the library to find more Sarah Dessen books. I found 'That Summer' and 'Just Listen'. Isn't that great?! Now, I have 3 Sarah Dessen books, including 'Lock and Key'. Great way to spend the week.

Suddenly, I love my life. (Well not really, but it was a fleeting feeling.)

No comments:

Post a Comment