Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It was a good day

Can you believe it? It was kind of a good/wonderful/lovely day.

I will never dare to say this aloud too early in the day. I'll only say 'Today had been perfect' at the end of the day. Because I realised that if I ever tell it out loud or type out or write somewhere that the day had been flawless before it officially ends, something will always go wrong after that, therefore making the day imperfect. I had experienced that before. It was disappointing.

And I realise if I keep the thought in me until before sleep, the good fortune would last till then. If I don't and tell it to the world too early, it would be broken.

Do you get it?

I do, anyway. Maybe it's superstition, or not, but that's from my experience. But, probably it's a psychological thing. Yes?

It's like, signalling the end of good luck when one says 'What a perfect day today was.' Over. The day is over. The luck is over. Get the link?

But anyway, now I officially say, today had been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment