Friday, May 28, 2010

Just because of a stupid bloody ice-cream that i do not want to take for you because i wanted to study

you called me hopeless.

so you want me to use the laptop all freaking day and leave homework and revision to the last sunday of the holidays. you want that to happen, huh? well, fine. now, i am. see if i want to do homework anymore.

nah, i still will do homework, as a form of REBELLION. and i will NOT clean tables, wash plates, or whatever. i will study.

and cant you ask anis to take the bloody ice cream instead? isnt she the one whos slacking and doesnt have anything better to do? you want me to sacrifice my study time, a period which i rarely feel the mood to be in. so you want me to stop studying for an effing chocolate ice-cream.

'oh, i dont want to ask your sister. shes hopeless.'

i am hopeless? say that again. hopeless? all this while, who had been getting into a good school for you? not failing anything in primary school? getting top in hmt for sec 1? hopeless? say that again lah. say that and think properly. so anis is not hopeless. she who had been getting 30/100 for math time and time and time again.

nice. thanks so much for wonderfully calling me hopeless.

im glad i retaliated. 'is that the way you talk to your mother?' no, is that the way you talk to me? you want you to be respected, go respect other people first. like as if you support me or console me whenever i try to rant to you anyway. instead, you say that i should talk about them graciously. what kind of shitty people say nice things about people who insult their life. who? tell me? i dont know.

maybe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment