Sunday, May 2, 2010

A hidden blessing

Everyone knows what's happening now. (Almost everyone)

Everyone is looking at it very very negatively. (Almost everyone)

Everyone wishes this hadn't happen. (Almost everyone)

And me, well, I feel quite glad, unnaturally. Last night, before I drifted off to sleep, I realised one thing. That people actually cared about what is happening and are doing something about it. That this matter is not just left to be alone.

Hmm... This is harder to type than I expected. It made perfect meaning when it was going through my head, I swear. And now, I don't know how to explain it.

All this worrying and sadness means that this friendship is precious to everyone of us. That it means something.

I don't think I've ever felt this sad/worried/upset/whatever-word-you-wanna-put-in because of friendship before. Then, when something happened, I would be worried over the most trivial things. Like, who would I go with for recess? But now, I am worried about the future of us.

Last night, during the journey back home, I was thinking about it. It was a very, very, VERY peculiar feeling which I had never experienced before. It was like a huge serving of utmost worry that came with a side-dish of frustration and topped with a gravy made up of uncertainty.

Eesh, what kind of meal is that? You might be thinking. But I realise now, it's like fertilizer. It looks disgusting, smells disgusting, and yet it nourishes the plants. So, what I'm trying to say is that. This argument(is it called that?) will get us closer. I can feel it in my veins/arteries/cappilaries/whatever-word-you-wanna-put-in.

We WILL get through this, one way or another.

Omg, do you get the irony? I was the one who put in the last straw, and now I want to tell everyone to be happy? Hahaha. How dumb of me.

But I really DO believe it, you know?

That we will ALL survive.

And I want to clear up something. This is not, I repeat, NOT hatred. I DO NOT HATE ANYONE. Because, it is just frustration.

Mm-hmm. I can sing Ce Qu'ils Aiment with the lyrics in front of me. I can memorise the first line and the chorus and know what the words mean. Next comes knowing how to sing it without looking at the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment