Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tired

After yesterday, I was bound to be tired. And after that need to go to Nenek and Yai's house some more since Aryan's birthday and Nenek's birthday is just round the corner. (1st and 2nd June!! Argh! Must go and buy Aryan's present already!!)

And well, I was practically falling asleep at the dinner table. And since I had no mood to use my hands, I used the fork and spoon (Where's the fork n spoon? Say that super fast and listen to what you say ;) ). And my hands were so weak and just dragged the cutlery across the plate. And I couldn't bother to reach out to get some soup.

Then, the birthday cake. It was not that bad considering the fact that I had grown out of chocolate cake that's not moist and velvety. And it was a carebear design. And it was nice, I guess.

One year ago, Yai was still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment