Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pendant tout ce temps

I think I hate you. I don't know. Hmm... I used to be so like that like that with you but things..changed? Hmm... Whatever. I feel like screaming the way Bella did. Tortured.

I shall go make Mama and Papa change their minds and let me go pretty pretty please. I want my June hols to be different. You said that I must go and enjoy every minute of my sec school life. I am trying to now, and you are not allowing me to? >:(

No matter what I do, I can't get myself to stop. Why am I feeling like this?

LETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGO. I AM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE OKAY? I AM NOT JOKING. I WANT AN ANSWER AND IT HAS TO BE YES.

It's the second time it happened. I wish I had someone to talk to and understand my feelings.

WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD LET ME GO. TO SPEND MORE TIME. SOME GIRL BONDING TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment