Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to bond

Well, there had been plenty of tests lately and many accreds are coming soon. So, obviously, one has to have a break, right? Yes. (You better agree, even though you think it is way better to study like mad.)

So, when I got home today, I just dumped my bag aside and switched on the laptop and do the stuff I normally do- Facebook, read blogs, Facebook, cooking games, Facebook, dress up games, and have I mentioned Facebook? And then, Anis came along and said, "Eh, let's play Boxhead!" And of course, I immediately said no. But she coaxed me so much I agreed in the end. :J

And we started playing, and... and it was fun. Shooting zombies with shotguns and UZIs and grenades and rockets, was very fun. And we laughed a lot, and played a lot(duh) and most of all, spent TIME together.

Not only do you get to have fun, you just have this teamwork thing going on. Like, "Ok, I take this section, you take that one.' -POWPOWPOW- "ARGH! I'm going to die!!" "Ok, I got that! DIE DEMON DIE!"

And you learn how to be... unselfish(can't find that right word. :L). Since there will be the red boxes to refill your weapons after you kill the demons or stuff like that. And sometimes, you don't quite need them yet. "Ok, you can take that box."

Though one tends to cuss and swear while playing. Eg. "Take that you MF!" "Get lost you b----!" "Hahaha!! Gay!! Come line up to die!"

It just develops love, see? We can try playing Boxhead to get the level closer. Hey, I'm just sayin'.

From a game this violent, the values derived aren't that bad, after all. So, who says killing/bloody games are bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment