Saturday, May 8, 2010

Because I haven't written for so long

Can I say this week is... messed up? There was so much happening, much more than just tests and accreds etc etc etc. So I forced myself to try to not go online.

Hmm... I got a lot to say but... I forgot. :L Because I'm just watching some vids on YouTube. And so my attention is just on the rwj vids.

Um fine I'll continue posting since they are still loading.

On Tuesday, damn that was the worst day ever. Go read the third letter to my fulscap paper. Go go go.

Wednesday, same thing. Kind of? It was Lyssy's birthday. :D

Thursday, darn it. It was Evac Theory Accred and I won't be surprised if I didn't pass because I did not -fill in the blank- .

And I had my NAPFA test! :0
I guessed it was ok lah. I got 2 As! :D And the rest were Cs. But who cares?! I got a GOLD!! 22 points! For the first time ever! Since I (OMG) failed for P4 and P5 and managed a lucky Bronze for P6 and then upgraded to Silver in Sec 1. :D A new achievement. And I broke my personal record. Now, I'm aiming for only 1 C and the rest As or Bs.

Friday was kind of well. Um. Good, I suppose. :D
It was World Red Cross day. Wait, that's today! But we 'celebrated' it yesterday. And so I wore the RC uniform to school. And then I was biting back my smile when Mrs Low was talking and talking and talking about how awesome we are. :D Well, ok fine she didn't say it like THAT but she was implying it.

Yeah so what sucked was that PE was the FIRST FREAKING PERIOD so I had to change immediately after assembly. :(( Oh well. I WANTED to wear the uniform. Sigh. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

And everyone knows! We had our SFA! :0 And WE ALL PASSED!! Isn't that great?! I'm a qualified first aider now. (Though I still do not know my first aid well. Oh no.) I supposed we all passed because the examiner was kind of lenient.

Lalalalala... What can I say now?

Oh, HAPPY WORLD RED CROSS DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN HENRI DUNANT! AND HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! (IF YOU ARE A MOTHER WHICH I HOPE TO THINK NOT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment