Sunday, May 9, 2010

When a rich family holds a birthday party

Yesterday, my P1 sister, Adani went to her classmate's birthday party. She went with my mum and Aryan. When we came to fetch her, she came holding a helium-filled pink princess balloon covered with tiaras and sparkles. In her hands, she held a ribbon-tied Rainbow Magic book and another wrapped gift. My brother had a present too.

What rich souvenirs! Who gives books as party favours? Alongside pencil cases and finger puppets! And helium-filled balloons! I get to play with those less than 5 times a year!

And since the whole class was invited, imagine that amount of gifts times 30. Oh wait, that's just classmates. You may want to add on huge numbers of relatives too.

My 7th birthday party was big, but not that grand.

It's crazy, but it happens when rich families throw bithday parties for their precious little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment