Friday, May 14, 2010

I hate jealousy

I think I shall drown myself using my French homework. It's hard, but I love French homework. It's frustrating, but I relish every minute of it. 'It' being looking up too many words in the dictionary, translating a whole bunch of stuff at dictionary.com, looking through scattered notes.

There's just something about being able to complete the work, especially on time. That page of fulscap paper with the long dialogue, the worksheet with all the questions answered. Etc etc etc.

Even if French is hard to understand, I'll love it forever and ever and ever. And I don't think I will stop.

Ok then, off to do French while what I learnt today is still stuck and fresh in my head.

PS. I am SO glad Madame Pang is my teacher. Or I would not know how to survive another year. She just makes lessons fun, ya know? The way she teaches just makes me fall in love with French over and over again everytime I go to class. The pace is just right for me. And I like that. A lot.

PSS. It's weird that my title has nothing and yet everything to do with French, and one should know by now French is the same as my life. And I'd feel more lost if I were to stop learning French suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment