Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's Very Late Now

But I can't sleep, and don't want to.

Today I finally found another Sarah Dessen book. This one's 'Lock and Key'. It looks kind of nice. The key necklace on the cover looks beautiful. I have a key necklace, too. It's a lovely one. :) I can't wait to 'relax and rejuvenate' while reading the book. I am in desperate need of that. Not like Boxhead is enough.

I realised that Sarah Dessen's writing style is to explain the situation at the first few chapters, like in an insighful way. And mothers are usually referred to as 'my mother'.

Now, what? Oh yes.

Today me, Siti and Nicole stayed back for the Geog PT. It was ok, except I forgot to bring the freaking camera. But we identified enough measures to get 10 for Fieldwork. But I don't know if some are relevant, though. Hmm...

And Nicole, man I realised she can be so... LAME. You know? But it's a good thing, lah. :) I wish I could post what she said on the level blog, but I forgot. :( And I am tired.

Is that my role? To include the excluded?

No comments:

Post a Comment