Tuesday, March 19, 2013

aint nobody fresher than my clique

Ugh there's supposedly some drama on the tag now.
hilarious.
:/

On one hand, usually I ignore it but on the other, you don't mess with Larry shippers.
You mess with one and you mess with the whole fandom.

Aren't I glad to be on tumblr though.
It's a community, and wow, that's something, yknow.
Just one site, and it's done so much good in my life I can cry.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me be on tumblr.

Friends are friends for a reason.
You keep some, you let go of the rest.
There are those supremely laid-back ones, the ones with whom you have no inhibitions and it is always so free and easy.
And there are others you go to for emotional comfort.
Each friend has a purpose, and I keep those who help me grow, or with whom I feel comfortable, or those who make me happy.
You know.
Or else - in the name of contentment in life - a person may merely just become an acquaintance, and I am fine with that.
A dear friend at one point in life may not always be as dear several points later, because we're always changing, and, well.

Well this was sudden and disjointed and if it weren't so late, perhaps I would have been able to keep some decent eloquence or coherence but I guess not.
It just came to me and it was necessary.

No why was this necessary again.

My god just let me retreat into my lovely fanfiction world ok.
And leave you with one of the latest Larry gifs from the TMHT.
 
the thing is.
that fist bump.
would've been totally, completely platonic.
if it weren't for the fact that it happened after this
did.
nothing much just him checking his boyfriend out how great.

Told you tour Larry's always the best Larry.

ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment