Friday, March 15, 2013

blinded by a masquerade

Full day today :)
Meaning my holidays started a day earlier than everyone else's.
Great life.

So I slept in for the first time in weeks.

There's kind of a lot to write about but not really.
I feel just bored, really.
I should get started with homework buuuuut...

You know one of the best weeks of my life was that first week of being a Larry shipper.
Fond memories, sheesh.
Every day I literally had to look at something Larry-related.
(Tbh that really hasn't changed come to think about it.)
The feels were worst then.
And the Reasons Why Larry Stylinson Is Real Masterpost omg.

That week, I probably found my life-filler.
Because I think a couple of days before that I felt aimless enough.
Ok.

But now it's happening again I feel a little let down.
But there is nothing else I can possibly want so idk.
And I don't even want to sleep.
But there is also nothing I want to do when awake so.

Deathfics yes of course deathfics are the answer because I have no emotion right now yes of course you moronic dumbass deathfics why the heck not.

No comments:

Post a Comment