Saturday, March 2, 2013

that little twinkle in your eye

Oh yeah, I made the rock-climbing team.
And I am so glad that at least my time-table's perfect.
Everything fits perfectly together, the way Harry and Louis do.

With me not having geography on my hands (and I promise you it feels good saying "I don't take geography"), there is always an additional hour freed up when the rest of the class leave for it.
And since malay lessons are a thing of the past too...
There is really no such thing as having not enough free time for me.
Mondays are late-start days, meaning I may wake at 6am - a luxury - and reach school by 8.30.
So that really just means a good start to the week.
On Tuesdays school ends at 2, leaving a couple hours before French at 5.30.
(Also on Tuesday I have only two lessons the whole day, unless you count PE, yeah.)
Wednesdays and Fridays are training days.
And Thursday sees school wrapping up by 1, mercifully giving me enough hours to get home and take a right nap which will be delicious in the kind-of middle of the week before French at 5.30 again.

Really, though, it all comes together so well.
And there it is: the option to go off home and straight to sleep because I can actually afford to do all my work the next day.
I say "straight to sleep" because (thank you french & rock-climbing with initials rc it is fated) everyday ends hideously late for me and I always get so tired.
Plus it's not the worst part yet?
God, I am dreading the rigour.

Okay, are you still reeling from that revelation?
Friendly reminder that I can't do inclined pull-ups, even..

Oh god, this is such a boring post.
What made me think this would be fascinating in the slightest.
Uhh...you now know my time table's like??

No comments:

Post a Comment