Tuesday, March 19, 2013

put it in all of the papers

Back home and hooray all I want to do now till late at night aka 3am++ is ship Larry and read fanfictions I just don't want to talk to anyone or do anything unless you ship larry then we'll talk.

Anis isn't home and I am so sad I want to talk to her and I miss her already.

This holiday is a sucky holiday and everything's sad.
This is the one day I get alone to myself and I need to use it well.
Yes by that I mean finish all my homework besides carrying out a satisfying amount of larry-shipping duties.

Okay, I should end this hideously whiny, languished thing here.

Have you ever wondered about Mulan technically also being about a dude who's questioning his sexuality like hello Shang you're lying if you say you weren't at least a tiny bit attracted to Ping.

Okay let's bring the gay on.

Oh god this blog is becoming so tumblr-esque I'm sorry guys.
But not sorry either bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment