Friday, March 15, 2013

and it's long gone

Problem being I can't find any good fics right now.
I've used up my store.
I have to find more for the trip ugh.
This sucks.

Also the best thing is when, on tumblr, non-fandom blogs start 'surreptitiously' reblogging fandom stuff meaning only the lovely versions of gifs and pics even though you know you just know they look at all types of their fandom things but they cant reblog all that even though they want to because thats not their blog type but they cant help it they cant help shwoing their love im looking at you one of my favourite vintage blogs whos started reblogging supernatural oh my lovely littel fangirlsre growing up and realsiing how great it is being part o f a fandom crying tears of joy embrace your fandomhood my loves.

Source: my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment