Sunday, March 31, 2013

lost in the thrill of it all

Tbh I am still biting my nails over ocean sequence.
Can it please, please be updated soon?
:(
What is this long-distance r'ship with this stupid fanfic I can't handle ldrs.
And I've only been doing one-shots and reading shitloads of them because I don't want to plunge into another chaptered fic just yet because ocean sequence fgs and I'm that close to starting a few Ziam/Larry chaptered ones.

(I'm talking less about 1D can you tell this is good right are u happy and proud)

Sometimes I need to remember with which friends I can say r u ok and are you okay do you find this a little sad or.
Because I forget sometimes that people still cringe when they read r u srs im laffing, and prefer oh my god really?.
Okay let me explain my text language.
My words aren't caps-ed or punctuated because 1) my phone doesn't do that automated so 2) i'm too lazy to do it myself and 3) no full stop because it's stoic like that.
Though tbh if I could I would just write like this bcos idc abt my text lang n stuff n its amusing but I can't because that probably makes me look ignorant (sad) and okay yeah it's inappropriate sometimes.
Buuuutttt if I write like that ever to you you would understand and not think I'm stupid???
;(
Also sometimes it just conveys meaning that much better.
And it's funny.
And it makes things less serious.
*srs

No comments:

Post a Comment