Saturday, March 16, 2013

always be mine

Ugh I think I know why I'd felt so...aimless.
I had a most creepy dream in which Adani went missing and then I had no second sister any more and it was terrifying because it the dream all I felt was deep, deep loss and everything I saw was pretty things I would have gotten for her just to surprise her and in the dream they were all pointless because I had no sister to give sweet things to and oh god no.
It was terrible, and horrid, and I could not stop feeling paranoid until she came home.
(At which point I promptly hugged her tight before stealing several biscuits she had with her 'cause ya know.)
And when she did I think the emptiness dissipated as quick as lightning.
(Woohoo let us now use silly primary school phrases in describing things.)

Makes me wonder how I'm gonna survive years later when we grow older and have to deal with the passings of one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment